Monday, June 08, 2009

Eco fair in Yoyogi Park


Yesterday I met up with new friends and went to Yoyogi Park in Shibuya to check out an eco-fair. Since it was the weekend, there were lots of other things to check out as well.  Such as the folks in poodle skirts and pompadours dancing to Elvis music.

There were also plenty of girls in Little Bo Peep outfits, french maid uniforms and various goth gear.  We finally did find the eco-fair over by the former Olympic stadium, but none of the signs or booths were in English so we really couldn't tell what was going on. 

After that we went down the shopping streets in Shibuya and went to the "busiest intersection in the world", which I think is called Shibuya-crossing. I would have taken a picture but I was too worried about getting stampeded.  I bought an atlas and some guidebooks at the Tower records in Shibuya, including one that my friends say will become my dog-eared bible, Tokyo: Here and How


No comments:

Post a Comment