Saturday, August 06, 2011

a very long break

Hello to anyone that is still following our Todai blog! I am really sorry for the long break in blogging. Ever since the earthquake, I have been completely unable to write. Every time I sat down to blog something up, I was filled with incredible anxiety, sadness and worry. To this day I can't read an article about Japan without bursting into tears. 
But with a little bit of time and distance, I think I am finally ready to sit back down with the blog. We now live in New York City, so I will at some point start a new blog with a name having some mildly playful take on Queens or Long Island City or Columbia or something. I don't know yet. I'll work on it. Until then, I did have a few nice final months in Japan after the earthquake, during which I went on a few trips, had some visitors and attended a whole slew of sayonara parties. So I will share some of those adventures now. Thanks for hanging in there with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment